More career opportunities and training
We believe that it is our employees that differentiate us from the competition.
- Every employee from both organizations would be guaranteed a position within the new credit union.
- More role variety and specialization for staff, providing greater opportunities for career advancement.
- Access to advanced training opportunities including leadership development, certifications, etc.
The new organization will prioritize attracting and retaining quality staff, and become one of Manitoba’s Top Employers, as Access has accomplished the last six consecutive years.
- An employee-focused culture that supports growth opportunities, professional development, and long-term retention of talented employees.
- Expanded volunteer opportunities, enhancing employee engagement and contributing to more community initiatives.
- Corporate offices located in urban-Winnipeg and a central rural location will allow flexibility for staff working in various locations.