The Boards of Directors of Access Credit Union, Noventis Credit Union, and Sunova Credit Union are pleased to share that our respective leaders initiated discussions in January 2021 regarding a potential merger between our three organizations.
Over the next couple of months, a detailed business case will be developed for each credit union board to review and determine if they will move forward and recommend the proposed merger to our respective memberships.
As part of our continued due diligence, each credit union will encourage broad participation by engaging our employees and members prior to making any formal decision. We will be conducting surveys and town hall meetings, with many other opportunities for questions and shared input.
Watch our announcement video below to learn more.
Why we’re Connecting Manitoba:
- added convenience of more local branches
- expertise and knowledge of our combined staff
- enhanced products, services, and technological solutions
- financial strength will help maximize the ability to pay patronage and reward our members for their loyalty
- offer an added variety of positions and more specialized roles
- greater opportunities for personal advancement with increased capacity for ongoing learning and development
- additional team members trained for back-up support and coverage
- ability to continue investing in all of our communities, and broaden our impact together
- capacity to support communities with new services and resources, such as online and mobile services
- capacity to serve larger businesses – members can have more financial services needs met by their local credit union
How we’re Connecting Manitoba:
About the Merger
What this merger means to members and your credit union experience.
Questions & Answers
Answers to common questions about the merger.
Get in touch with questions or feedback about the merger.
Latest News & Updates
- Access Credit Union, Noventis Credit Union and Sunova Credit Union engage in merger discussionsThe Boards of Directors for Access Credit Union, Noventis Credit Union and Sunova Credit Union are pleased to announce that they are currently engaged in discussions […]