Our Banking System Integration was completed successfully on Sunday, May 9, 2021.
- Full ATM and retail point-of-sale access has resumed.
- Online and mobile banking services have resumed.
- If you are a legacy Crosstown Civic member: please refer to the letter received in April outlining how to log into online banking from the accesscu.ca website. If you are primarily a mobile banking user, please ensure you log into the desktop version of online banking before accessing the Access Credit Union 24/7 mobile app. Cheque images and e-Statements will be available after 12:00 p.m. CDT on Monday, May 10.
We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls as we work to assist members with getting back online. If you have any issues logging into or accessing your services, please review the Integration link for troubleshooting tips and information before contacting our Member Solutions Centre for support at 1.877.700.2736.
Thank you for your patience as we address all call, email, and chat inquiries and work to assist every member.
Learn more about the amalgamation of
Access Credit Union and Crosstown Civic Credit Union:
About the Merger
What this merger means to members and your credit union experience.
How we’re integrating two credit unions and where we’re at with our progress.
Questions & Answers
Answers to common questions about the merger and integration process.
TOGETHER IN 2021
We are excited to celebrate our first integration milestone: the development of a new Access brand to unify our credit unions and members under a strong promise and fresh new look.
See your new Access Credit Union.
Latest News & Updates
- Members reap the rewards from largest ever cash back payout of $8.2 MillionAt the virtual Annual General Meeting held on March 22nd, the Board of Directors of Access Credit Union announced an $8.2 million cash return to all credit union members.
- Welcome to your new Access Credit UnionWe are excited to officially welcome you to your new Access Credit Union, a credit union that offers new opportunities, new products and services, and an even stronger financial position as a whole.
- Websites and mobile apps stay the same come Jan. 1Continue using your respective website and banking in 2021.