LEGACY CROSSTOWN CIVIC MEMBERS ONLY:
When you log into business online banking for the first time after May 9:
- You will log in from the accesscu.ca website using your existing PAN (Personal Access Number) and your temporary password (PAC).
- You will then be prompted to set up a new strong password. The requirements for creating a strong password are:
- No fewer than 10 and no more than 30 characters that includes an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a number
- We recommend your password include a special character. The accepted special characters are: @ # $ – | !
It is important to keep your password confidential.
- You will then be asked to set up three (3) new security questions and answers.
- You will be asked if you want to upgrade to Small Business Online Banking. IMPORTANT: Select “Upgrade me to Small Business Banking Online.”
IMPORTANT: If you mainly use the mobile app, you will be required to make your first login attempt on the desktop version of online banking.
- You will then need to re-enter all delegates.
- You will need to consolidate your personal and business accounts again (if applicable and if desired).
You may also wish to reset some settings and features that did not carry over with the new system:
- Reset Alerts
- Reset Memorized Accounts
- Re-populate your INTERAC e-Transfer® sender profile
- Re-create your e-Transfer recipients list
- Reset your Autodeposit setting
IMPORTANT: Member’s may need to manually select Access Credit Union from the Interac Gateway when accepting e-Transfer deposits for the first time after integration.