On or after May 9, 2021:
LEGACY ACCESS MEMBERS:
Log into online banking as normal.
LEGACY CCCU MEMBERS:
On May 9, the way you log into online and mobile banking will change:
- You will log into online banking from the accesscu.ca website using your existing PAN (Personal Access Number, which is your 19-digit debit card number)
- Your password will be reset to a new, temporary Personal Access Code (PAC) which you will have received in the mail.
Once you have logged in using the temporary password, you will be prompted to set up a new strong password. The requirements for creating a strong password are:
- No fewer than 10 and no more than 30 characters that includes an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a number
- We recommend your password include a special character. The accepted special characters are: @ # $ – | !
It is important to keep your password confidential.
You will be asked to set up three (3) new security questions and answers.
In addition to the login changes, you may wish to reset some settings and features that did not carry over with the new system:
- Reset Alerts
- Reset Memorized Accounts
- Re-populate your INTERAC e-Transfer® sender profile
- Re-create your e-Transfer recipients list
- Reset your Autodeposit setting
IMPORTANT: Member’s may need to manually select Access Credit Union from the Interac Gateway when accepting e-Transfer deposits for the first time after integration.
All transaction history will migrate over into the new online banking instance.