Access to Online/Mobile Banking
All members will be unable to access online and mobile banking from Friday, May 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. CDT until Sunday, May 9, 2021. This includes access to both the CCCU Mobile App and Access 24/7 app.
LEGACY ACCESS MEMBERS:
No other impacts outside of the service disruption.
LEGACY CROSSTOWN CIVIC MEMBERS:
- Post-integration, all members will access online banking from the accesscu.ca website.
- Your username (PAN) will remain the same.
- Passwords (PAC) will be temporarily reset (see mailed letter for details).
- Post-integration, all members will access mobile banking from the Access 24/7 mobile app.
- Members will have delayed access to e-Statements and cheque images in online banking. We expect these features to be available after 12:00 p.m. CDT on May 10.
- Members’ e-Transfer® profile, history, and recipient list will not carry forward to the new database.
- Previously set up online and mobile banking alerts will not transfer into the new database.