- Visit accesscu.ca and login to your online banking account using your Login ID (also known as your Personal Access Number or PAN which is your 16- or 19-digit debit card number) and password (also known as your Personal Access Code or PAC).
- From the Accounts Summary page, click My Accounts.
- Click View Account Activity and select your chequing account.
4. If necessary, adjust the date range.
5. Click Advanced Options and select “cheques only” and click search.
Your cheque images for the selected date range will now be listed.